Gold Dust Woman

Sunday, March 18, 2007


~28 secrets about yourself~ From Cori

1. Is your default picture your natural hair color?
Myspace profile pic? No.

2. Where was your default pic taken?
In my great grandmother's house in Savannah.

3. What's your middle name?
Lynn

4. Your current relationship status?
Happoly coupled

5. Honestly, does your crush(s) like you back?
?

6. What is your current mood?
Tired and irritable

7. What color shirt are you wearing?
blue

8. What makes you happy, honestly?
Today? Nothing

9. Are you musically inclined?
Somewhat

10. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you bE?
A bird

11. Ever had a near death experience?
No

12. Something you do a lot?
paint

13. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
Suddenly I See by...uh...don't know the girls name

14. Who did you copy and paste this survey from?
Cori

15. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

16. When was the last time you cried?
A few days ago

17. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Mind reading

18. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
Nothing

19. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Chai latte or a Carmel Macchiato

20. Whats your biggest secret?
This is a little on the stupid side. I should have read all these first before I decided to post it.


21. What's your favorite color?
Pink

22. When was the last time you lied?
I really don't remember

23. Do you watch kiddy tv shows or movies?
Both

24. Do you have a best friend?
Yes

25. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
My size. I'd like to be a little taller.

26. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Nothing at the moment. I'm full from Uncle Julio's Mexican shrimp something-or-nother and chips with Queso with a tall Dr. Pepper...mmmmmm.

27. Do you speak any other language?
I can throw some mean insults in Spanish, does that count?

28. What's your favorite scent?
The Healing Garden - Jasmine & Lavender


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger