Gold Dust Woman

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bad Night


I was up off and on all night going to the bathroom. I don't know what I ate but I'd be lying in bed and just cramp up. I'd be in so much pain that I'd crawl into a fetal position and cry. Then I'd get up and go to the bathroom where I would have horrible diareaha and more unbearable cramps. I've had this off and on since I started taking the depakote so that may be the problem.

I need to get up and get my bloodwork retaken so she can up the Depakote. I like the weight gaining side effect since I have gained about 10 lbs since taking it, but I'm too down in the dumps today to get out of the house.

My dogs are fighting with one another. My boxer lets Daisy (the mini schnauzer) beat up on her and she just sits there. My poor Ruby. The groomers already told us that Daisy needs "some work" on her behavior. She's a wild one.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger