Gold Dust Woman

Monday, March 05, 2007

Food


I went to the Dr. this morning and told her I was starting group today. She was happy and didn't change my meds or anything. Last week she upped my Depakote to 1500 mg a day. I'm eating triple what I normally would. Luckily I'm skinny as it is so if I put on a few more pounds I might look better. I shit 5 or 6 times a day too. My stomach hurts and I have horrible gas. I can handle that though.

I'm thinking about going into an EMT program after I get finished with therapy. I'm not sure where to start.

My dogs are driving me nuts. Am I the only one out there who has a pet that sleeps with them and no matter how they decide to lay on the bed (mine prefers the center of my pillow) you will rearrange yourself into an uncomfortable position just to keep it from being disturbed? I wake up every morning in pain because my little bitch (mini schnauzer) likes to sleep on my pillow and sometimes if I'm on it first, she will lay across my face or throat. Arrgh!


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger