Gold Dust Woman

Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday


Stacey was off work again yesterday so we went to Cleburne to take some furniture that we plan to sell in our garage sale Saturday. (if it doesn't rain) We'll be going back tonight to spend the night.

I don't feel good this morning. I woke up and my eyes are swollen and I have a headache. I have a hangover from nothing. I blame my meds.

Other than that, not much going on. It stormed yesterday but I think for the most part, it's over. I love a good thunderstorm.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger