Gold Dust Woman

Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Weekend


We met the family at Joe's Crab Shack for lunch today. Stacey's mom had never been there so her sister insisted we all go. I ordered the Fisherman's Platter for $13.99, about the average price for an entree. Stacey's entree cost $17.99. The entire bill ended up $150.00 not including a tip. The stuffed mushroom and raw oyster appetizers were great and our waitress was sweet. I wasn't impressed at all with the main course. A hand full of little battered salad shrimp, some tiny battered scallops and some clam strips. Then a whole bunch of french fries. I could have bought a bag of the same shit frozen for about $5 at Kroger.

About an hour later my stomach began to burn. We went to visit Angie, Stacey's sister and our entire visit I was hunched over in pain. Fried seafood has a tendency to do that to me so I blame myself, not the restaurant, but I won't be going back to Joe's anytime soon.

Ruby got into the trash in the back yard and had it everywhere. Daisy had something orange in her beard so I picked her up and smelled her. I could tell it was spaghetti sauce. Nasty whores.

I have group tomorrow. I'm going to tell my therapist that I'd like to quit the group and save my free outpatient days for one on one therapy. I've had about 30 minutes out of an entire week of working on MY problems in group. Everyday a new person joins so we never have time for me or any of the members who have been there more than a day or so. It's a waste of my time and insurance money.

And again, I don't have a drug problem. It's like trying to treat someone for a heart attack when what they have is cancer.

Bullshit.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger