Gold Dust Woman

Saturday, March 24, 2007

NO MORE GROUPS!


Stacey's sister is in a halfway house. She gets an 8 hour pass today. They will add on 2 extra hours if a family member attends 2 hours of group with her. So being the good sister-in-law that I am, I'm going so she can go down to the camp site and stay until 10pm. I don't know if I want to go to the campsite tonight or not. I know I need to get out but sometimes I get in these moods where I just want to be kept up in the house and paint.

We'll see. If I don't post for the rest of the day, you'll know where I'm at.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger