Gold Dust Woman

Friday, March 16, 2007

Pet Deaths Prompt Recall of Pet Food


Another Pet Food Recall

I was buying Iams for Daisy and Ruby a while back until I was pouring it into their bowls and noticed something white sticking out of one of the puppy kibbles. Daisy had blood in her stool the week before and neither Stacey and I nor the vet could figure out what was causing it. Anyway, when I looked closer at the piece of food I noticed it was a shard of bone. I immediately took both dogs of the Iams and switched to Purina One and Daisy stopped bleeding. She was on the puppy chow and Ruby was on the adult food. So watch out those of you with pets. Just because it's expensive and claims to have high meat content, doesn't always mean it's safe.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger