Gold Dust Woman

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Randomness


I'm listening to the Doobie Brothers Listen To The Music. I like that song. For some reason it lifts my mood.

I've been painting all morning and haven't done a damn thing around the house.

I'm going to visit my best friend Kim next Tuesday in Waxahachie.

I just accidentally stepped on my dog while dusting off the TV. I didn't hurt her but I still feel like shit. She loves me so much and I wouldn't ever want her to think that I hurt her purposely.

I'm down in the dumps because a lot of my old childhood friends have really made something out of their lives and are having fun and look great. I'm a big depressed nothing.

Every time I hear Jimmy Buffet on the Radio I think of my dad.

The one chore I hate more than any other is unloading the dishwasher. Give me a toilet brush and a shit stained commode any day.

I love raw oysters. Every time I eat them I wish I was back in Savannah, on the coast.

Wal-Mart's CEO got a 2 million dollar bonus this year. The hard working $7-10/hr floor employees got less than a $1,200 bonus. The Co-managers who work 70hr weeks and are salary paid got a $4,000-$8,000 bonus .

The rich get richer, the poor get taken care of and the middle class, well, their fucked.

I used to be a gymnast/cheerleader/majorette. I could back flip all the way across someone's front yard and I never ran out of energy.

That was 10 years ago.

I'm 24 and I can barely get out of bed in the mornings I hurt so bad from doing nothing.

I visit my Dr. tomorrow. I still haven't had my blood work done and I don't care anymore. She can put me on something else. The only thing this Depakote is doing for me anymore is giving me the shits.

Yes, I'm depressed today.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger