Gold Dust Woman

Friday, March 09, 2007

Some Random Thoughts From The Last Few Days


~ Stacey and I ate at Johnny Carinos today. Some may disagree, but the food was excellent, the prices were reasonable, and the service was great. I was very impressed and I will be going back, soon.

~I missed group today to get ready for our humongo garage sale tomorrow. Mama G and Nona are coming up to help. Angie gets her 4 hour pass tomorrow so she can spend it with Ty. I can't wait to see her. It's been almost 2 years!!!

~ I never in my life thought I could feel sorry for a child molester until yesterday. We have one in our group. His story (which I did some investigating and all turned out to be true) brought me to tears. I'll get deeper into that one some other time.

~ I have found two of my old childhood best friends. Both are doing great, both look great and I'm so happy to get to have contact with them again.

~I spoke with Mommie on the phone last night and this morning. She'll be 95 in May! God I love her.

~ We put on the best garage sale in the DFW area. I'm not lying. We buy our items at auctions and sell them cheap. Many of our customers are Mexicans that purchase the goods to take back to Mexico and they LOVE our low prices. Even with 3 people running the sale, we still end up with people stealing and things get pretty out of control. School buses can't get down our street and the neighbors come out bitching' but it's all worth while in the end.

~ When a toilet flushes it spews germs up to 12 feet in air. I just absolutely love when I go to into the bathroom at Wal-Mart, like today, lay my paper out on the seat, gently place my purse between my feet, drop my pants and ease down on the seat to piss and I move just a little to one side and the auto-flusher goes off and sprays water all over my bare ass. ARGH!

~ Stacey went to Cleburne to get some clothes racks and it's just me and Ruby. I have the windows open (not smart for this neighborhood but oh well, I have a gun) and the fans blowing and it feels pretty good.

~ I hope my 3 readers have a lovely weekend and stay safe.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger