Gold Dust Woman

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today


I had a bad night last night. I was either too hot or too cold. I slept with me head at the foot of the bed and couldn't stop shaking. I thought it was because I was cold but as soon as I covered up I would start sweating. So I put a light blanket over me and positioned myself in front of the fan. I shook off and on all night. I had to use the bathroom every few minutes. I was miserable. I had a few bad moments this morning of crying for no reason but I feel somewhat better now.

I'm eating a Cesar salad and browsing Myspace. I also completed a painting this morning. I'll probably list it on Ebay tomorrow.

I'm watching The Simple Life rerun where they're making sausages. Lol

Stacey and I may go to Cleburne tonight to look at camping spots. She was supposed to do that yesterday but it got too late.

I'm going to wash my hair.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger