Gold Dust Woman

Monday, March 26, 2007

Today


I filled all of my precriptions yesterday. I only took 2 home because I didn't have $60 to pay for them all at one time. I have enough depakote to last a few more days and I really don't need the sleeping pill as long as I have the klonopin which I took 2 of last night along with Xanax because I couldn't sleep. I have somewhat of a headache this morning, but I slept without waking up once! So I started my Zoloft last night. Only 1/2 a pill since I'm sensitive to some meds. So right now I'm taking"

1500mg of Depakote once a day
25mg of Zoloft once a day (but that will increase to 50mg in 3 days if I'm tolerating it well)
.5mg of the Klonopin twice a day ot as needed
2mg of Lunesta which I don't take because I had such bed hallucinations to ambien that I'm afraid to try this one.

I still need to get my blood work done to make sure the Depakote isn't destroying my liver too bad. They screwed it up so bad last time and I really don't feel like going back.

I HATE taking pills. They end up stuck somewhere in my chest and it's a very uncomfortable feeling for about 30 minutes. Ughg.

I think I'm going back to bed.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger