Gold Dust Woman

Friday, April 13, 2007

50 Random Questions


50 Off The Wall Questions

Another from Cori


1. What color is your shirt?White

2. Do You own An Ipod? Yes

3. What Person On Your Top (My Space friends I'm assuming) Do You Talk To The Most? Kim

4.What Time Is Your Alarm Clock Set To? 2;30 PM

6. Do you wear flip flops when it's cold out? Sometimes

7. Would you rather take the pic or be in it? Doesn't matter

8. What Was The Last Movie You Watched? Rocky Balboa

9. Do Any Of Your Friends Have Children? My Space friends? Yes

10. Has Anyone Ever Called You Lazy? Who hasn't been called lazy sometime in their life?

11. Do You Ever Take Medication To Help You Fall Asleep? Yes

12. What Cd Is Currently In Your Cd Player? A mix of random music

13. Do You Prefer Regular Or Chocolate Milk? Depends on the mood

14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Nope

15. When Was The Last Time You Had Starbucks? Today

16. Can You Whistle? Not well

18. Do You Think People Talk About You Behind Your Back? I know they do...I'm paranoid...I take medicine for it!

19. Did You Watch Cartoons As A Child? Uh, yeah

20. What Movie Do You Know Every Line To? Fried Green Tomatoes & Forest Gump

23. Do You Own Any Band T-Shirts? Yes

24. What Is Your Favorite Salad Dressing? Ranch

25. Is Anyone In Love With You? I hope so

26. Do You Do Your Own Dishes? Yes

27. Ever Cry In Public? Yep

28. Are You On A Desktop Computer Or A Lap Top? Desktop

29. Are You Currently Wanting Any Piercings Or Tattoo? No, I have enough tattoos (2) and I don't care to have any unnatural holes in my body (other than my ears)

30. Whats The Weather Like? Tornadoes, rain, hail and wind (It's Texas)

31. Would You Ever Date Anyone Covered In Tattoos? Yuck

33. When Was The Last Time You Slept On The Floor? It's been a while

34. How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Need To Function? 5

35. Do You Eat Breakfast Daily? I rarely eat breakfast

36. Are Your Days Full And Fast Paced? No

38. Do you use sarcasm? Naaah

40. Are You Picky About Spelling And Grammar? No

41. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags? I live down the street from it, of course.

43. Do You Get Along Better With The Same Sex Or The Opposite? The Same

44. Do You Like Mustard? No

45. Do You Sleep On Your Side, Stomach Or Back? Depends on how Miss Daisy is sleeping. Last night I slept on my side with my head off the bed and a cramp in my neck while Daisy slept on my pillow on her back, teeth showing grinning big, legs straight up in the air, snoring loud and smelling bad. I love my animals.

46. Do you watch the news? Mostly local. The rest pisses me off too bad to watch.

47. How Did You Get Your Scars? Some self inflicted, some from a sever case of poison ivy acquired from geocaching a few years ago.

48. Who Was The Last Person To Make You Mad? Stacey

49. Do You Like Anybody? What do you mean by like? Yes I like someone.

50. What Is The Last Thing You Purchased? Starbucks Latte


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger