Gold Dust Woman

Monday, April 16, 2007

Another Day


Daisy is in her cycle full mode now. I woke up this morning with blood all over my fresh clean white sheets. Blood was also all over the blanket on the living room sofa that she slept on last night. Stacey went to Petsmart and bought her a doggie diaper. So she's wearing that with a pantyliner inside. I've been calling around to local vets getting prices on spaying/neutering and it's ridiculous. The cheapest I've found in town is $120 just for the surgery. That's not including the blood work etc. I'm going to call the SPCA and see if I can get her in there. Maybe Ruby too.

I don't understand how vets can send letter to your house preaching to you to get your pets fixed then go and charge outrageous prices for doing it. Not everyone is rich.

Anyway...I used the Click n Ship online to purchase and ship my packages today for the first time! I was really excited when the mailman came to my door to pickup my packages! I really thought he'd drive right on by, but I guess they got the message. I'm going to save me every other day trips to the post office this way. I actually pulled my postal scale out of someone's trash and it's very accurate. This really helps for large packages. Normally I use the automated scale at the post office but when I have a large package I end up standing in line for up to an hour. YAY! No more lines!

I finished another pendant today. I'm tempted to keep this one for myself.



I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger