Gold Dust Woman

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Camping Trip


We're leaving for our camping trip late tonight when Stacey gets off work. I have most everything packed. We took the camper down to the spot this morning for Stacey's family. It's supposed to be cold. I was really hoping to get some sun. I have all mine and Stacey's snacks packed. I refuse to share chips with Stacey's sister who lets her 6 year old, booger picking brat (I love him don't get me wrong) stick his filthy hands in the food. I don't know how the sleeping arrangements are going to go. There is Stacey's brother who is 24, Stacey's mom, Stacey's sister, me, Stacey, Stacey's 9 year old nephew and Stacey's sister's 6 year old booger picker. We'll be cramped but it should be fun.

We got Daisy a new dress. I'll have to post a photo before I leave. She was out at the campsite today running full speed through the blue bonnets. I wish I'd had a camera then. She ran so fast her ass started going faster than the rest of her and she went into front flips though the grass.

I also have some more paintings listed. I will not be checking Ebay or my e-mails while I'm gone so if someone wants to bid on something while I'm gone, it would be a nice surprise when I got back!

This is my latest:



I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger