Gold Dust Woman

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Idiot


I'm a real idiot. I was wondering why the post I wrote earlier hadn't shown up on the blog. Well, I posted it under an old blog that I had created a long time ago and never posted on. I'm really losing my mind. I'll have something important, a doctors appointment card or a bill that I have to pay and I'll put it somewhere and say to myself, "I'm not going to forget this so I'm putting it here." and what do I do, I forget what I did with it. I'm too young to be having memory problems like I do.

I also get bored too easy. I go insane when I have nothing to do. Thank God I paint. But when I run out of materials and have no money for gas or supplies it really sucks.

Stacey and I went to a storage auction today and bought a unit. It had dog crates and an antique china hutch. Hopefully we can make some money off the stuff.

I caught my precious and innocent Ruby (the boxer) with her arms around Daisy humping the shit out of her. I was so disgusted. I expect that out of Daisy, but Ruby...no. Ruby has been sniffing Daisy's pus ever since she went into heat. I guess it turned her on. EWWWWW. Dogs will be dogs though. Whores.

I love Big Lots. Target has this shabby chic style quilt that I've been wanting for so long but it's $99. I can't afford that. We went to Big Lots between auctions today and I saw a quilt VERY similar for $20 and the shams were included! They aren't with the one at Target. And not only that, the name of that style quilt was called Samantha. Couldn't resist. I feel so floral and girly laying in my bed now. Hopefully Daisy won't bleed all over it. I can't keep her out of the bed at night. Bitch.

It's 12:10am. Stacey should be off work by now. I guess I'll go call her. Since I had my daily Starbucks fix about 9pm (REALLY smart since I like to go to bed around 11.) I had to take a couple of Klonopin. I sure hope that kicks in soon. I need to get up early and go grocery shopping. My spoiled whores babies are out of food.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger