Gold Dust Woman

Friday, April 20, 2007

I've changed again


I know everyone gets tired of me changing my layout but I can't help it. I get bored easily. My moods change every few minutes and I have to keep up.

My Daisy is gnawing away on a corn cob that she's had since this morning. Ruby will come up and try to steal it (she turned her nose up at hers earlier) and Daisy will go into full attack mode. My dogs.

I'm so tired of these mass shootings. There are copycats coming out now because they see how much media attention this last one has gotten. I say lets focus more on the victims and quit showing that pucks face every 5 minutes. Who cares about HIS life. Quit giving him his fame because all the other nutzos out there craving attention are going to follow in his footsteps. Someone at NASA just killed someone and then himself.

I need to cut my bangs. They touch my nose. I've been trying to let them grow out but I can't take it anymore. My eyes itch.

I'm going to watch MASH. Good night.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger