Gold Dust Woman

Monday, April 02, 2007

New Therapist


I went to my appointment with my new therapist this morning. She was nice. An older lady with a PhD. She confirmed that I was bipolar and not just moody. I told her that I occasionally take hydrocodone as an anti-anxiety drug during stressfull or crowded situations (maybe one or two pills a week) and she said that was okay as long as I wasn't abusing them.

I haven't taken my Depakote and Zoloft in 4 days now. I haven't felt any different and I haven't lost any weight. I plan to start back tonight. I told her my fears of Depakote (thanks Livey..lol) and she told me that it takes a while for liver damage to occur and that severe liver damage is rare and that I should talk to the Dr. about it. I go back to the Dr. Thurday.

Our camping trip is this weekend. Stacey will pull the camper down Thursday morning for her sister and mother and we'll come down either Thursday night or Friday morning. Stacey is working nights again but she has a 4 day weekend coming up. I plan to get some sun. I'm also thinking about trying a new hair color...

I went to Hobby Lobby today for canvas (they had it 25% off) and bought a large 24" X 12" piece with 1.5" thick sides. I painted 10 cats at a table behind a long sub sandwich. It's something I would hang in my kitchen. That size canvas is a little pricey so I'm going to have to start my bid higher, but I think this one will sell. I'll post it here tomorrow. I'm letting the varnish dry now. I've worked on it all day!! Anyway... I was on the jewelry making isle when some young guy asked me if my hair was naturally that color. I told him no and he told me I would be lucky if it was. The girl at Wal-Greens commented on it the other day. I'm a little tired of the Gwen Stefani blonde and I'm thinking of going a little darker. Still blonde, but more honey blond rather than platnium.

I'm just rambling on...

I've gained so much weight and I love it. I wouldn't mind toning up a bit and losing the little gut, but my breast size has increased greatly (and so has my ass) Before I started the Depakote I weighed about 105 lbs. Now I'm a good 117. Now I meet the weight requirements to give blood! I guess, unless it's changed since I worked there in 1997. It used to be 117 lbs.

Enough blogging for tonight. I'm going to finish cleaning house, put one more coat of varnish on my painting, light the scented oils I got at Hobby Lobby and take a hot bath. THEN I'm going to bed.

Good night to my 4 loyal readers.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger