Gold Dust Woman

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Survey


Another Survey from Cori

PERSONAL SURVEY...The Most Personal Quiz, Ever Hmmm...We'll see.


Who were you with last night? Stacey and the dogs

What woke you up this morning? Stacey and the dogs

Where are you? In my bedroom

Did you kiss or hug anyone today? yes

When was the last time you cried? Last night (I was scared of the tornadoes!)

-The PAST-

Ever thrown up in public?
Nope

Passed out because of alcohol? Yes

Who's on your mind RIGHT NOW? My Ruby...She started her period today and had to stay outside.

Would you take a bullet for anyone? For Stacey or my great grandmother

Where would you like to live? On some beach

What kind of home would you like? I like Cori's answer..."one that's paid off"

What do you want to be when you grow up? I never will grow up

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Who the hell knows

I'm skipping the Myspace part since I'm not posting this on Myspace

IN GENERAL

When was the last time you fell over or ran into something? I tripped over the vacuum cleaner AND Stacey's shoes this morning. I tripped over Daisy last night.

Do you listen to music everyday? Yep

What was the last thing you ate? Yogurt

Are you a fast typist?Yes

About how many people have you liked? Liked? Like in have a crush on, or just generally liked?...No answer

what are you doing this weekend? Going camping at Lake Whitney

What’s your favorite type of SODA? Dr. Pepper

Whats your LEAST favorite SODA? Big Red...Tasted like carbonated cough syrup ( I know some who have said that about Dr. pepper too!)

Have you ever won an award?Yes

What is your favorite sound?The ocean

Are you listening to music right now? No, I'm listening to the neighbors car alarm that JUST WON'T STOP! and...the looser teenagers next door who get their jollies off of tantalizing my dogs, and the baseball game that's going on at the park behind my house...


Do you like someone right now?Yes

What’s a quote that you love?"Insanity - a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world."

How long 'til your birthday?A while...January

When were you the saddest in your whole life? Over the last couple of years when everyone I know seemed to die on me

What time is it? 6:54pm

What time do you want it to be? Noon Friday

What makes you mad? Again, I like Cori's answer "stupid people breeding"

Have you ever had a song written about you? No

What song makes you cry?I've never cried to a song

What song makes you happy? Listen to the Music-the doobie brothers

Do you have a job?Guess you can call it that

If you were a crayon what color would you be? I REALLY like Cori's answer on this one "the most used one"

What makes you happy? Painting


What’s the next CD you're gonna get? I don't buy CD's

[Height:] 5'2"
[Hair:] blond
[Eye Color:] blue
[Wearing right now?] Dr. Pepper Junk Food Shirt & Levis
[What taste is in your mouth?] Blueberry yogurt?
Word to describe 2007? It's not far enough in to it yet

Favorite colors in 2006? pink and green
Summer 2006? Hot
Honestly, do you miss 2006? Nope



I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger