Gold Dust Woman

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday


I'm a fucking idiot! I looked at the wrong date on the calendar. My doctor's appointment was Wednesday. I thought is was today. So now they'll charge me $50 which I just don't have to give to the already rich Dr. So I don't know when I'll go back. I haven't been taking my meds anyway. I guess when I hit bottom again, I'll start back up. Now that my PMS is over, I haven't been as depressed.

I'm almost finished with the 24X36" painting that I am working on for someone. I'm really excited about it. When I first started painting it, I was a little afraid it wouldn't turn out the way I had in mind. But now that I've got the cats in there and the accents, I'm very satisfied. I just hope the nice lady purchasing it is as pleased as I am. That's what matters.

SHIPPING the big bastard will be the hard part! I'm not sure whether to go through UPS or the USPS.

Onto other things...

I'm so glad Larry Burkhead is the father of Anna Nicole's baby.

I don't listen to Don Imus and probably never will, but I think people are WAY over reacting to his "racial" comments. I hear 10 times worse comments about black women in today's rap music but we'll never see an uproar over that. Reverse racism rules the world today. Martin Luther King preached equality. I take his speech as meaning EQUALITY for all. Black & white alike...And anyways, the dude apologized and promised to tone his show down some. Give him another chance. If we all were fired from our jobs for offending someone, we would have no economy. Let him try again. If he makes another remark like that, THEN fire him.

Everyone deserves a second chance. Well...most people.

I wonder what my dad would have said about this crap. Oh wait, I already know.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger