Gold Dust Woman

Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Weekend


Went to Cleburne yesterday to help Stacey's mom with yard work.

Played football with Tyler and did flips on the trampoline which I hadn't done since I was about 12.

I got on a caffeine high today and massive house cleaning.

Scrubbing floors on my hands and knees.

Moving heavy boxes full of tools.

I'm so sore that I can barely move.

My dog is bleeding all over the place even with her diaper on and she's got now where she likes to piss in it. Nasty.

I caught Ruby licking wildly at Daisy bleeding pus this afternoon. Daisy was on her back, legs spread, enjoying it. LESBIAN WHORES! Yuck.

She IS NOT sleeping with me tonight.

The only thing I've had to eat today is a Smoothie Kind and Sonic fried cheese.

I've been that busy.

Why does it take 8 hours before my new listings will show up on Ebay?

That pisses me off.

I think I'll write them.

I ain't in too good of a mood.

Goodnight.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger