Gold Dust Woman

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Another Day


I am at a point in my life where I feel like I have nothing to lose. I don't care what happens to me. I don't care if I get thrown in jail, I don't care if I die, I don't care about anything. I can be a good feeling and a bad one. The good part about it is that I'm not afraid of anything or anyone. I don't care what people think of me which makes me in a way, more self confident. The bad part is if I'm not careful I really could end up in jail and I'd regret it when I snapped out of this mood.

I've felt so crazy today. I have moment where everything spins. 10 minutes later I'll be so angry then 5 minutes later everything is great.

I've had a bad headache for the last few days and I've been over sleeping.

It soon shall pass...

Stacey and I rented 4 movies the other day. Alpha Dog, Running with Scissors, Van Wilder 2 The Rise of Taj, and some strange movie called Notes on a Scandal. Van Wilder 2 SUCKED. I don't think I even cracked a smile during the entire thing. The only thing even somewhat cute about it was the dog. Notes on a Scandal was okay but a little boring. Alpha Dog was really good and I just loved Running with Scissors. I watched it twice.

Stacey and I went to an auction today and bought a unit for $5 with an entertainment center, a leather sofa, a kitchen table (no chairs though) a weight bench complete with weights, a couple of PlayStation 2 games and controller, and a bunch of kids clothing. Not bad for 5 bucks.

I think I'm going to Starbucks.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger