Gold Dust Woman

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Camping with the Family


This will probably be the last post for about 5 days so don't worry about me. Too bad I don't have wireless Internet or I'd blog from Lake Whitney. We head out early in the morning. Stacey has to pull the camper down from Cleburne then go back up for the jet ski. I have most of the clothes packed.

I went to CVS for some last minute items and realized when I got to the register that I didn't have my wallet. Luckily I'm less than 1/2 mile from CVS so I ran back home and was back before the cashier had another customer.

I also took the last of my packages to the Post Office this morning and to fill out the form to have my mail held. (can't trust the neighbors since the ones across the street are professional scam artists...another post)

There are 7 "windows" at the post office. There were only 2 open. There were at least 50 people in line. The line was out the door and two people in line had HUGE bags full of little tiny padded envelopes. I stood in line for an hour and a half. People were PISSED. All the employees were on vacation I heard someone say.

Then they want to increase the price of stamps. For what? So I can stand in line another 1 1/2 hours to buy them since their automated stamp machine is always broken?

It makes me want to use UPS for my Ebay packages from now on and pay all my bills online.

Anyway, I got home from CVS and realized I had purchased a DIET cherry coke rather than an ORIGINAL cherry coke.

DAMMIT!

Stacey and I shaved Daisy so she's lake ready. I need to get her diaper bag packed. (Yes, my dog requires a diaper bag)

8 People and 4 dogs in a 32' camper. Yay. Stacey bought plenty of beer, I have plenty of painkillers and hopefully she bought some energy drinks at Sam's today.

Now I have to finish packing and cleaning the house.

Also, do any bloggers have a Myspace? I've found so many old friends through Myspace. If you do, mine is Myspace.com/shabbycat...add me!

Have a safe weekend and I'll post as soon as I get home!!!


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger