Gold Dust Woman

Friday, May 04, 2007

My Looks


I'm sitting here with self tanner on and a mixture of eggs and vegetable oil in my hair.

Anything to look better. I'm scared to death of skin cancer because I remember what my grandmother went through when she had it. I do enjoy the sun, but I put on sunscreen on certian parts like my nose and shoulders. I know I sound ignorant for saying this, but I don't think I'm going to get skin cancer anywhere else. My nose and my shoulders burn but I just barely tan everywhere else.

Self tanner, no matter what the bottle says STINKS. I hate that awful smell and ANYONE that gets near you KNOWS what it is. I let it sit for about 5 hours then I take a gentle bath to get rid of the smell.

I darkened my hair a little bit the other day and highlighted it. It's still blonde (I'll always be blonde) but it's more natural looking than the Girls Next Door/Gwen Stefani platnium color. I'll go back to that in the winter.

I don't think I'm dog ass ugly but I ain't no beauty either. But everyone looks better with a little color to their skin and healthy hair. So we'll see what I look like in the morning. LOL


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger