Gold Dust Woman

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Our News


This is all that's on the news around here. I'm so sick of hearing about it. Some people just shouldn't have kids. This happened not far from where my mom lives. Ugh.

I got a new job. I'm not going to say where right now, but this may open up lots of oppertunitues for me. I'll go into more detail later.

I still don't have much to blog about right now. I've been busy and when I start training for this job I'll be even more busy so excuse the slow blogging for a while.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger