Gold Dust Woman

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tagged? Okay


Just 4 U Kellie!!


I can't copy and paste the rules for some reason so I'll type them out my way.

Direct link to the person who sent this to you -done

List my 5 favorite local places to eat -

1. Hook Like & Sinker (Dallas)
2. Taco Cabana (Arlington)
3. Mariano's Mexican Restaurant (Arlington)
4. Jason's Deli (by The Parks Mall in Arlington)
5. Mama's Pizza (Mansfield & Arlington)

-done

Tag 5 other people from different locations and let them know.

Livey
Wichi Dude
Cori
Stevie
Catfish

-done

We'll see who does this back!


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger