Gold Dust Woman

Monday, May 07, 2007

Why Bother With A Title


This blog is nothing but a pit of depression and a waste of internet space. Why would anyone want to get their daily perks here?

It's the week before my period and I'm as miserable as can be. I can't stop dwelling on all the past things I've done to hurt people. Especially when they throw it in my face then when I get up set tell me, "Oh, don't dwell on the past" WTF?

My mother doesn't understand why I want to be with Stacey's family on mother's day. She still won't admit that she was a drunk and had me living with her abusive boyfriends. She still bad mouths my grandmother and NO ONE bad mouths her and expects me to have anything to do with them. I don't believe in talking bad about the dead. Especially a woman to took care of me as a child while mom was off doping it up with her many boyfriends.

But I'm not going to give you my pitiful life story. I'm depressed because it's that time of the month and my chemicals are out of whack. I'll get over it in a day or so.


I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good. but I'm not an angel.

~Marilyn Monroe

Who Am I?

My Blogger Profile
100 Things
E-mail Me
Ebay Listings
Myspace Profile
Portfolio

Help Me Go To Savannah!


Archives

  • current
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007


  • Blogs

    Gut Rumbles
    Sun & Moon Sorcery
    Caught In The X fire
    Mom Is Nutz
    Northwoods Woman
    What now Murphy?
    Wichi Dude
    Theater of Soul
    Tall Cool Drink of Water

    Buy Your Musical Instruments Here: Music and Things




    Top Blogs
    Personal blogs





    Blogarama - The Blog Directory













    Blogger